I decided to make a card for the challenge. "Today" I would say my favorite thing is to use my dies. One of my all time favorites is the "Rainy Day" set. I also LOVE my Wink of Stella Brushes! These brushes come in so many colors. If you have yet to get one what are you waiting for? They are awesome! Head on over to Scrapping For Less and check it out.
- C.C. Designs rubber stamp "Rain" #PC1026
- Sentiment by My Pink Stamper "Get Well Wishes"
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Misc. chalk inks from my stash (I inked my clouds prior to using the Liquid Glass on them. One of the clouds I used my Wink of Stella Brush on)
- *Wink of Stella Brush Gl Clear 999
- Spellbinder Die - Rainy Day
- **Close To My Heart Liquid Glass
- Misc. card stock from my stash and also from the June 2014 card kit from SBC/Scrapping For Less
- *Wink of Stella Brush used on the hearts on the umbrella
- **Liquid Glass used on the clouds and on the raindrops
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!