This is the card that you saw over at Scrapbook Blessings Club and it was my first attempt.
This is my second card that I made using this technique.
Inside.....I left the message area blank. I am not sure what I will put in this one.....maybe an image instead of a greeting.
This is my favorite! It is the size of a gift enclosure card. I just thought at a smaller size this card was extra fun!! Plus out of an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of card stock you can make the above card and this one out of the one piece of card stock!
- Easter Wishes stamp set by Close To My Heart
- Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge by Close To My Heart
- Paper, stickers and ribbon from my stash
- Liquid Glass by Close To My Heart
- Embossing Folders
- Kaleidacolor Birthstone ink pad
- Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze ink pad
- Impress Pansy ink pad
- Punches (circle and flower)
- Chalk Ink
Thank you so much for stopping by and hopping along. Should you get lost during the hop just head on over to the Scrapbook Blessings Club and the line up of blogs is listed. Have a magical day!