I LOVE to eat desserts! Especially those with LOTS of icing. When I saw the candy cane cupcake image I just pictured it to be loaded with frosting! LOL When I did that area of the image I really felt as if I was frosting a real cupcake. To achieve that effect I used a lot of different things to create it. The recipe for this card is a little longer than usual due to the "frosting".
- MelJen's Design digi image, Candy Cane Cupcake
- Card stock from my stash
- Tulip Puffy Fabric Paint
- Extra Fine Glitter by Recollections
- Stickles (Stardust)
- Studio G Glitter Glue (red)
- Liquid Pearls (white opal)
- Enamel Accents (white)
- Journey Glaze
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stickers from my stash
- I did change the measurement of my card. I used the measurements shown on the video and then I added an inch to each piece (base is 5 1/4 x 7 1/4, scored at the 5 1/4 mark. The smaller piece is 4 x 7, scored at the 3 1/2 mark).
Thanks SO much for stopping by. I hope that you will check out what the rest of the Design Team has created. All of us look forward to you joining in on the challenge and showing us your creations. Be sure to link up over at the Scrapbook Blessings Club. Have a magical day!!