My tip for today: Don't rule out using a sentiment stamp just because the wording does not fit your card. Stamp it, cut the words out and place them where space allows. That is what I did with the sentiment I used on this card.
I left some blank space so that when the time comes to give this card I can write a message to the recipient.
- For measurements of all card stock I followed the tutorial video.
- Card stock and patterned paper are from my stash
- Liquid Pearls (Pastel Raspberry) - buttons on her uniform
- Stickles - top of ice cream
- Accent Enamel (white) - apron pocket
- Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
- Powder Puff "Pink Cheeks" chalking ink - used on all edges
- Sentiment ( Dishing You A Delightful Day) by Stampa Rosa
- Sentiment (Living The Sweet Life) by Hampton Art
- Memento Ink (Rose Bud) for the sentiment
So there you have it, my bookmark card. I just loved working with this image. It was so easy to color and fun to work with. Thank you again to The Stamping Chef! Now it is your turn. Show Scrapbook Blessings Club your latest creation and join our challenge. I would love to see what you make! Don't forget to follow our blog and also our Facebook Page. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a magical, craft filled day!!!