When my daughter stated that she wanted a Pinocchio themed birthday party I was a bit stumped on what to do for decorations. Then I remembered that the Cricut cartridge, Disney Classics, has some great Pinocchio cuts on it. Here is what I came up with:
- Cricut cartridge, Disney Classics, page 51
- Image cut at 5 1/2 inches
- All card stock from my stash
Next up is Pinocchio himself:
- Cricut cartidge, Disney Classics, page 52
- Image cut at 8 inches
- All card stock from my stash. Pinocchio's face was cut using Bo Bunny paper, Chiffon Dot. Awesome color for faces!!
- Black Sakura Gelly Roll pen
- Pinocchio's nose was slightly inked with Chestnut Roan chalk ink by ColorBox
This next one is my favorite.
This is my favorite for several reasons. First off I think that Jiminy Cricket is too cute!! Secondly it was SUPER easy to find the colors to cut him out with. This does not often happen when cutting Disney images. All colors are from the Close To My Heart Cardstock combo pack, Adventure (item X5935). I also have to add that this paper cut like a dream on my Cricut Expression!!
- Cricut cartridge, Disney Classics, page 55
- Image cut at 11 inches
- ALL card stock (except the white and black) are from Close To My Heart combo pack, Adventure. (To check out this awesome card stock head on over here.)
- Black and white Sakrua Gelly Roll pens
What is a birthday party without a cake? Here is what I came up with:
I was thrilled with how the cake turned out! The bakery did an awesome job putting the photo on the cake!! So there you have it a Pinocchio themed birthday party!! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a magical, Disney kind of day!!