I have to say it has been quite awhile since I broke out the old heat gun. I dug through my craft stuff and found the clear embossing powder that hasn't been used in such a long time. It was like visiting old friends. I don't know about you but the first time that I ever embossed anything it was like watching something magical happen. Yep, pure magic right before my eyes. I think embossing is what made me fall in love with stamping. Here is what I came up with:
- All card stock, bakers twine, flowers, brads and Mickeys are from my stash.
- VersaMark Watermark stamp pad and clear embossing powder.
- Impress Poppy Red Ink
- Disney word stamps by All Night Media
- Minnie Mouse was cut at four inches using the Cricut cartidge Mickey and Friends.
- Card measures approximately 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
I also have to add that Miss Minnie Mouse on this card is one of my all time favorite cuts. I tend to use her a lot. To see another card that I made using the same Minnie go here.
I hope that you will head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club and link up. Also join us on Facebook by going here. I look forward to seeing what you create. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a magical day!!!
*Challenge #20 ends May 31, 2014