Before I show you my card I do have a tip to share with you. Sometimes Stickles or other liquid embellishments will smear your inked image. If you do not have time to test it out...just run the liquid embellishment right under your stamped line. In most cases you will get the same effect without going over the inked outline.
- Rubber stamps: Marty The Marshmallow and Cocoa and the Marshmallows by DRS Designs. The marshmallows were stamped on colored card stock and then cut out. I used my clear Wink of Stella brush to add a bit of glitter to them.
- The cups of cocoa were colored using my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I used the clear Wink of Stella brush and also Stickles on the cups.
- All patterned paper is from Close To My Heart
- The phrase "A cup of cheer" was cut at 2 1/4 inches using the Cricut Cartridge Winter Frolic (page 59). I used Glossy Accents and extra fine glitter on the phrase. I also put a little heart sticker on the cup.
- Glue dots, acetate and adhesive.
Again, I would like to thank DRS Designs for sponsoring this challenge. These stamps were awesome to work with! I just love the faces on the marshmallows!! I hope that you will join in on the challenge. Remember, anything goes although I would love it if you tried to make a pop-up box card. They are just too fun!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a magical day!