Woo-Hoo it is challenge time over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! It is time to put our coloring skills to use. Break out your Copics, your pencils, whatever you got and join in on the Challenge. Anything goes for this challenge but we would love it if you followed in our footsteps. Be sure to check out the awesome tutorial that is on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog.
I had SO much fun playing around with this awesome Sherri Baldy digi. To see all of her amazing designs head on over here.
My tip: Leave the stamped sentiment off of the card until you are ready to give it away. That way you can personalize it for the occasion. That's is what I did with this one.
- Image from Sherri Baldy (Thank You!!)
- Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
- Journey Glaze used to highlight the lower portion of the dress and apple.
- Journey Glaze and ultra fine glitter used on the shoes.
- Gems and Card stock from my stash
- Spellbinders Die