When drawing the line that is used as the border around the sentiment I found it much easier (for me at least) to use a thicker marker. I used a Slick Writer bold point. Also, I had a piece a scrap paper under my card. Instead of starting and stopping on the card when drawing my line I started off of the card. I drew my line starting on the scrap paper and ended off of the card on the scrap paper. After several tries, of not doing it this way, I felt I got a cleaner line starting and ending off of the card.
The recipe for this card is:
- Card measures 4 x 4 1/4 (folded)
- All card stock is from my stash of supplies
- Sentiment by Stampabilities
- All other stamps by Jillibean Soup ("Eggcellent")
- Stickles (used on tulips, grass & egg shell): Cotton Candy, Stardust, Eucalyptus, Picket Fence
- Ink: Impress Emerald (grass), Memento Tuxedo Black (chick and tulips), Impress Pansy (sentiment) and Colorbox Chalk Ink Azurite (clouds).
- Cloud stencil used (Clouds are there...just not showing up too well in the photo)
- Punch by EK Success
*Challenge #15 ends on March 29th.