Before I show you my "Punches Galore" card I must share a tip with you......When using glitter be sure to sprinkle it several inches above your paper. This way it will be more evenly distributed and not end up all in one spot. This works especially well when using glitter with Journey Glaze or Glossy Accents.
I made this card for an everyday occasion card and left the inside of it blank. The recipe for this card is:
- -Daisy Pitcher Digital image by Mel Jen's Designs
- -Image colored using Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
- -Martha Stewart Scallop Three Dot Punch (punch around the page set)
- -Journey Glaze by Fun Stampers Journey was used on the pitcher. While the glaze was wet I sprinkled Extra Fine Glitter by Recollections on it.
- -Stardust Stickles
- -The Bakers Twine and cardstock are from my stash of supplies
Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the Design Team has created. Don't forget to link up to the "Punch Out" challenge. I am looking forward to seeing what you create. Have a magical day!!
*(This challenge ends Saturday March 15, 2014 9pm EST)