There are some rules about this award.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who presented it to you.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Pass the award onto seven other bloggers.
6. Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog.
Here are seven random facts about me, The Disney Girl:
- I love tea! The stronger the better (no sugar in mine). I don't care if it is iced tea or hot tea I just love tea. I am actually somewhat of a tea snob as I like "good" tea. Tazo Earl Grey or Tazo Awake are my two favorites.
- I love to wear socks & tennis shoes. I am SO not a flip-flop/sandal type of a gal. It is a hard day for me if I have to wear any shoe other than my tennis shoes. Crazy, huh? I know but that is just how it is.
- I love paper. Whether it be crafting supplies, paper on my desk at work, books, the newspaper, magazines, notebooks, etc I just love paper. I love to work with it, shuffle it around on my desk at work and just mess with paper.
- I am a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers. I love the program and 100% believe it works if you do it. I stayed at my "goal" for a long time but have let ten pounds creep back on. These ten have been with me on and off for a few years so this may just be my new "goal". I am not thrilled with the fact I am up ten but I originally I lost 49 pounds so I haven't done too bad. I must admit it is still a meal to meal challenge but the health benefits of staying in check are worth it for me. I still attend meetings. I love the interaction and I also need to hear that others are hungry too. LOL
- After talking about Weight Watchers I have to confess that I LOVE a cookie. A cookie is the one thing that I can't pass up. Chocolate chip, sugar, peanut butter, snickerdoodle or cut-outs loaded with icing, you name it I love it!
- I love going to the movies and often go by myself.
- I guess I should name at least one thing that I don't like. That would be seafood. The only thing from the water I eat is tuna fish out of the can. I am not sure if that counts as seafood though.
1. Mama Is A Hot Mess 2. The Pocketful of Dreams 3. Soni's Front Porch 4. The Things We Find Inside 5. Mommy I'm Done 6. Super Messy Super Mommy 7. The Red Headed Princess
Congratulations everyone & thanks again to Dawn! I hope that you all have a Magical Monday!